Self catering holiday accommodation nea r Fistral Beach, Pentire, Newquay, Cornwall, England.
|Home||Inside Arjuna||Bezant Place / Fistral Beach||Local Amenities||Getting There||Places to Go||Lostwithiel|
|Special Offers||Fistral Webcams||Tariff for 2004||Latest Photos||Booking Form||Contact Us||Terms & Conditions||Bournemouth|
Places to Go in and around Newquay
- Surfing: Arjuna Cottage is an ideal location for families who have teenagers wishing to learn surfing in a safe environment. The National Surfing Centre is located on North Fistral beach, and runs courses for all ages and abilities. Fistral Webcam provides up to the hour images of Fistral Beach.
- Golfing: There are more golf courses in Cornwall, per head of population than any other County in the UK. That's over thirty courses ranging from championship level downwards. Arjuna Cottage is only a few minutes walk away from Newquay Golf Course and a few minutes drive away from Treloy Golf Club. For a photo of Newquay Golf course and a listing of other courses in Cornwall, click here. Alternatively, you can view this map of the golf courses in Cornwall.
- Coastal walks and magnificent scenary are to be expected in North Cornwall. Here's a taste of what you can look forward to experiencing.
- If you fancy a full day out, you could visit the award-winning National Maritime Museum in Falmouth.
- Newquay Zoo
- The Red Arrows are scheduled to fly over Fistral Beach on Thursday 2nd September 2004
- The Eden Project
- Padstow: Made famous by Rick Stein,
While you are in Padstow, if you are a fish-lover, ou must not miss Rick Stein's Deli. For around a fiver you can eat a fantastic fish lunch. The menu includes Seared swordfish with salsa served in pitta, Thai fishcakes, various salads and chips!
- To find out what's on in and around Newquay, visit Pizazz magazine.
- For more general information about what's on in Cornwall, visit Destination Cornwall, Cornwall's longest established and most comprehensive on-line and off-line supply of daily and regular information on weather and what's on.